How do I access fiscal services?

Handling finances and reconciliations per university policies can be one of the most daunting tasks associated with a PEC. Fiscal Services has provided the Mason community easy-to-use resources like Mason Marketplace. This virtual storefront can handle PEC registrations, merchandise sales, and other functions.

Are parking services available?

Programs, Events, and Camps hosting off-campus visitors need to arrange for the visitors’ parking needs. Moreover, if a PEC will be using buses or drop off and pickup points for PEC attendees at Mason, they must coordinate these efforts through Parking Services. A Special Event Validation Request is available here.

What resources are provided by Environmental Health and Safety?

Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) offers several resources, including the Temporary Structure Guide and Temporary Structure Permit Application, that allows events to set up tents, stages and other temporary structures. They offer fire extinguisher training, crowd management guidance, and have an approval process for those PECs that need EHS to approve their PEC.